Mitas Company Terms
Welcome to B2B e-shop ("Website"). This Website, including other Internet domains owned by us that direct traffic to B2B e-shop is owned and operated by Mitas Tires North America, Inc. ("Mitas" "we," or "us"). In addition to the content on this Website, the Website provides you with various shopping and e-commerce services ("Services").BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND EXIT IMMEDIATELY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR AMEND THE TERMS OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY AFFILIATE WEBSITES FOLLOWING THE PUBLICATION OF CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL MEAN YOU ACCEPT THOSE CHANGES.Additional terms and conditions may apply to your purchase of products, such as shipping and return policies. By using this Website, you agree to such additional terms and conditions.
1. Copyright and OwnershipAll of the content featured or displayed on this Website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations ("Content"), is owned by Mitas and in limited cases, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Website, including (but not limited to) the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services and the Website may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Website and Services are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on our Website for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. Except as expressly permitted by Mitas, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on this Website. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining our permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Website. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the use of any such material on any other Website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this Website and Services. This Website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Mitas or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary notices from material found on the Website.
2. TrademarksThe use of Mitas trademarks on any other Website or network computer website is not allowed. You may not use Mitas’ Marks as a "hot" link on or to any other Website without Mitas’ prior written approval. All brand names or trademarks used on this website are all trademarks of their respective owners. Reference to any product, process, service, or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise is for reference purposes only, and does not necessarily constitute or imply (i) the endorsement or recommendation of such by Mitas (ii) that Mitas is an authorized distributor of such third party, or (iii) that such third party products are manufactured or sold by Mitas.
3. Content and SpecificationsAll features, Content, specifications, products and prices described or depicted on this Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain cretria such as weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximates. They are provided for convenience purposes only. We make a reasonable effort to accurately display the attributes of our products, including colors. however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system. Mitas does not guarantee that your computer will accurately display colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Website at a particular time does not imply that these products or services will be available at all times. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private use and may not be duplicated or used for a public performance or in any manner involving an admission charge. All products offered on this Website are intended and sold for aftermarket use only. All part numbers and corresponding printed matter, as well as all use of motorcycle model numbers, are not intended to imply that any of these parts are original equipment of, or endorsed by, such motorcycle manufacturer. Even though products may have brand names inserted, the use of such brand names is intended for brand identification and reference purposes only. Any terms and conditions contained on product information webpages on this Website are incorporated into this Terms of Service by reference. Your use of this Website and your purchase of any product or service through this Website constitutes your acceptance of any applicable product terms and conditions.
4. Shipping LimitationsWhen an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address complies with all shipping restrictions contained in this Website. The risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Website passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the items to the carrier. The purchaser is responsible for filing claims, if any, with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
5. Accuracy of InformationMitas’ attempts to ensure that all information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Notwithstanding our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. For example, products included on this Website may not be available, or may carry a different price than that stated. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of an order. If there is an error with a customer’s order or with any information on this Website, Mitas will work diligently to try to correct that error and provide the customer with a satisfactory result.
6. Other Terms That May Apply to this Website
A. Promotions, Contests and SweepstakesMitas may occasionally offer sales promotions, contests, and sweepstakes where you will have an opportunity to obtain a gift with a purchase or win a prize. These will often have additional terms and conditions associated with them which will be linked to the promotion, contest or sweepstakes.
B. Third Party Service ProvidersMitas may allow certain third parties to offer their services and/or products on this Website which may have additional or separate terms and conditions associated with them and which we will link to or note prominently. Please review all third party terms and conditions carefully before using the services.
7. Proper Use of this Website Accounts
A.Mitas hereby grants you permission to use this Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided: (i) your use of this Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use. (ii) you do not copy or distribute any part of this Website in any medium without Mitas prior written consent. (iii) you do not alter or modify any part of this Website. and (iv) you will otherwise comply with this Terms of Service.
B.In order to receive some Services, you may have to create an account. You may never use another's account without the account holder’s permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you should always keep your account password secure. You are required to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Mitas will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Mitas or others due to any unauthorized use.
C.Mitas may temporarily or permanently suspend or otherwise terminate, refuse to permit your access to this Website without notice and liability, if, in Mitas’ sole determination, you violate any of the Terms of Service, including the following prohibited actions. (i) use the Website for any illegal purpose. (ii) submit, transmit, promote or distribute information or content that is illegal. (iii) attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Website. (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. (v) upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through this Website. (vi) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated access to this Website for any purpose without our express written permission. (vii) impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity. (viii) submit, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships. (ix) interfere with the proper working of this Website. or, (x) bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website. Upon termination for any reason, you will continue to be bound by this Agreement.
D.You are not permitted to create or maintain any link from another website to any page on this Website without our prior written permission. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
E.From time to time, this Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Mitas or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties expressed or implied regarding any such websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any such websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any such websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Use of Inappropriate MaterialYou are prohibited from posting or sending any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic or profane material, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, libelous, or in Mitas’ sole discretion, objectionable material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You further understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to any user of the Website is expressly prohibited by these Terms of Service. Any such unauthorized use of our computer systems is a violation of these Terms of Service and applicable "anti-spam" laws. In addition to any legal or equitable remedies that we may have, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem appropriate to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Website. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, or other information, of anyone posting any such materials.
10. Information ControlUser published Content does not represent the views of Mitas or any person associated with Mitas, and we do not control this Content. In no event should you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Mitas' endorsement of user published Content. Mitas does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any user published Content on our Website, and Mitas does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading user published Content on our Website. Through your use of this Website and Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using this Website, you assume all associated risks.
11. Your License to UsUser published Content remains the intellectual property of the individual user. By posting Content on this Website, you grant to Mitas a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Content throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereafter discovered. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in these materials have been waived.
12. FeesFor all charges for any products and services sold on the Website, Mitas will bill your credit card or accept alternative payment method authorized by Mitas. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Mitas for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including reasonable attorneys' fees, court costs and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services required for use of this Website.
13. Access and InterferenceYou agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access this Website for any purpose without our prior written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activities conducted on this Website. or (iii) bypass any measures we may undertake to prevent or restrict access to this Website.
14. Force MajeureNeither Mitas nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond Mitas’ reasonable control, including (but not limited to): fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body. or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts. inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
16. DISCLAIMERSYour use of this Website is at your risk. THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER MITAS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER MITAS NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DISCLAIMER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF INJURY WHEN PARTICIPATING IN MOTOR SPORTS ACTIVITIES AND MITAS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE FORGOING DISCLAIMERS ARE A MATERIAL CONDITION TO ENABLE MITAS TO OFFER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DISCLAIMER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
17. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.Mitas assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Website. IN NO EVENT WILL MITAS OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT MITAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE, FINAL AND COMPLETE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MITAS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) OR (B) THE VALUE OF YOUR PURCHASE ON THE WEBSITE.
18. IndemnityYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold Mitas and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these terms by you or your authorized users, or in connection with the use of the Website or the Internet or your purchases or the placement or transmission of any message or information on this Website by you or your authorized users or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
19. ReleaseIn the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Website, you release Mitas (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, partners and employees) from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
20. TerminationYou or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to any such termination. We may also block your access to our Website in the event that (a) you breach these Terms of Service. (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, other users or us.
21. GeneralAny claim relating to, and the use of, this Website and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Mitas that arises in whole or in part from use of this Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in all judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provisions hereby shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that these Terms of Service, any rights and licenses granted hereunder, and all incorporated agreements may be assigned by Mitas in its sole discretion without restriction, but may not be assigned by you. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of any such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms of Service set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral). Sections 1-3, 9, 11-13, and 16-19 shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
22. No WaiverNo waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Mitas’ failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of the right, thereafter, to assert such right or provision.
23. Additional Assistancef you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms of Service or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.